I am a technology marketer and advisor who is fascinated about the business of technology, and the technology of business. My specialty is cloud infrastructure and how it can be leveraged to build new business models in the platform economy. My background is in technology sales, marketing, business development, partners & alliances, and solution architecture as well as some ongoing entrepreneurial endeavors. My diverse experience has given me a unique perspective on the enterprise and service provider technology ecosystem where now, community, “openness” and APIs are such critical components. I’m interested in how technology impacts business and my speciality is building and marketing highly technical, disruptive products and services.
I’m an advocate of open source technology, having dedicated many years to supporting the adoption of OpenStack and other open source projects. I currently a community ambassador for the Tungsten Fabric community (formally OpenContrail.)
Currently, I work for Juniper Networks where I am the head of marketing for Canada, the Caribbean and Latin America. I also am an advisor to Cloud-A, a Canadian IaaS provider, Ammeris, a renewables powered blockchain company and am the co-founder of the Crypto Noob Club, a cryptocurrency mining co-operative for beginners.
|Juniper Networks||Marketing||2016 - Present|
|MOBIA Technology Innovations||Cloud Practice Lead||2015 - 2016|
|Cloud-A||Head of Growth||2014 - 2015|
|Dymaxion Research Limited||Account Manager||2012 - 2014|
- NXTWORK 2018 - I presented “Is Your Network Ready for the Platform Economy” at Juniper Networks Annual Customer Summit
- CENGN Summit 2018 - Panelist on “Business in a Hyper-Connected World” Panel
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Commerce @ Saint Mary’s University
- Pragmatic Marketing Certified - Level Two (PMC-II)
- Certified ScrumMaster®
- AWS Business Professional
- AWS Technical Professional
- Red Hat Sales Engineer Specialist (IaaS & Cloud Management)